Why Choose Pleated Shades?
Pleated Shades are a stylish and affordable window treatments, whether as a stand-alone treatment or accented by soft treatments. They feature decorative fabrics in permanent, accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish. Like cellular shades, they also lift and lower with the use of a single pull cord, or you can choose our popular cordless option. Beautiful woven fabrics brings out the color intensity and material texture. Pleated shade fabrics are available in various transparencies, from sheer, to light filtering, to room darkening.
The samples shown are pleated shades that we have installed in the Madison, Waukesha, and Fox Valley, Wisconsin areas. Our clients were thrilled with the stylish look their shades added to their homes.
Pleated Shade Features:
- Pleated shades have appealing designer options, with many beautiful fabrics to choose
- Wide range of fabric textures, designs and prints
- They stack very tightly when raised, maximizing view
- Available in 1 inch and 2 inch pleat sizes
- Variety of control options available (top down/bottom up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Great choice for interior French doors in providing privacy and style – fabric shows the same color on both sides