Maintaining Privacy with Bottom Up-Top Down
Maintaining privacy is a common concern online these days and wanting privacy in your home is no different. We hear from clients most often that their #1 priority is maintaining their privacy. Made in the Shade can help you with the best products to meet your needs.
The popular bottom up/top down (BUTD) feature can be added to select products and is a great addition to any shade. BUTD allows you the ability to maintain your privacy yet allow natural light into your room. It provides great flexibility with your windows. Whether you live on a busy street or a rural setting, this feature will delight you.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Are your windows double hung?
- Do you have bathrooms and bedrooms in your home? Silly question, right?
- Do you have a beautiful transom window that you want exposed, but during the day the sun is too intense?
- Does your pet go crazy when they see activity outside that prompts you to close shades most of the time?
- Are there any family members who take naps in the afternoon that benefit from a calm room?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this feature is a great solution for you. Not only does it help with maintaining privacy, it also provides excellent flexibility with your window treatments. In short, we highly recommend adding this feature to any shade purchase. You will love the flexibility it offers and enjoy this upgrade in every room of your home.
We can assist you in making the best choices for your window treatments. Our sales partners do an excellent job working with you and guiding you in selecting the best options.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn about available options for maintaining your privacy.
Stay Connected with us on Facebook.