Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular Shades are one of the most versatile and innovative window treatments in the market today. These shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb design that provide both beauty and energy efficiency. Control the light and privacy level in your room by raising and lower the shade as needed with a standard pull cord, cordless feature or motorized options. These shades are made from durable, washable, polyester fabric that is available in a wide range of colors and textures in various cell sizes, and in various transparencies, from sheer to blackout.
The samples shown are cellular shades that we have installed in the Madison, Waukesha, and Fox Valley, Wisconsin areas. These home owners were thrilled with the energy efficiency and clean look their cellular shades added to their homes.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Great insulating value – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Their honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No exposed strings, offering a clean-line appearance
- Some fabric available up to 144″ wide with no visible seams allow you to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric.
- Great solution for arches or specialty shapes
- Unique lift controls available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection for blackout window treatments
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from your home’s exterior